October 1, 2007

Good News! (And flavored water...)

The Aurora city council has officially decided to let Planned Parenthood open its doors! Huzzah!

In other news, I love it when my beverage of choice supports my feminist agendas.
(From the back of a bottle of the orange-flavored VitaminWater:)
"ah, orange juice commericals. funny stuff. mom cheerily prepares breakfast while the rest of her family sleeps. sure, this could happen. but every morning? please. maybe if mom were heavily medicated..."
Good stuff.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

orange is not teh best, i prefer the kiwi strawberry pink, i've never had the lemon one though, i heard its good . hmmm...

Emily said...

Jevne, that was soooo not the point.

Unknown said...

i know, but im not feeling msart this week

Anonymous said...

the green tea kind is the bestest. i had it to drink today.

Unknown said...

u HAD to??

Anonymous said...

I had it to drink, I didn't have to drink it.